mardi 4 septembre 2007

Back home

Well well, now i will write in english for you, my bulgarians friends...
So i'm back in France, and you know what ? yes i was crying on the taxi and on the flight, but after some vodka redbul shooters with my friends, some fun, this concert in le salsero and lot of fun... I have to recognize that it is good to be back home... i think this six month made me forgot what it was... it is so good to be abble to tell what i want how i want in my own languages...
So that is anne so (some of you already know her) and one barman

That is Antoine and Max...

That is all the staff in lego (great na li ???)

After this party night, go back to my parents place, and for that also, i,ve forgot how this house and garden was just beautiful, quite and peacefull...

the garden

the terrasse

The living room

My room, my cat, my bed...
It is good not to have coackroches anymore...








Aucun commentaire: